Slotegraaf Construction is a full-service, award-winning custom home builder and renovations company, passionate about quality homes and accountability to our customers. Our vision is to build our clients a home they love. We accomplish this by joining our people together to provide a client experience characterized by personalized design, experienced planning, high-quality products and skilled craftsmanship.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with a variety of stakeholders to plan, schedule, organize, and execute construction projects. You will work in a fast-paced environment with experienced and passionate team members who value integrity, excellence, safety, and continuous improvement.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Come alongside the Senior Project Manager at the appropriate time in the sales process and continue the client relationship with timely response to inquiries.
· Oversee the project with bi-weekly client meetings acting as the primary point of contact for the client. Uncover and address client concerns in a timely manner.
· Manage the design process and deliverables.
· Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
· Coordinate detailed design concepts with the Design team that reflect the client’s goals and are within the Client’s approved project budget.
· Determine the full scope of the project requirements and provide accurate information for the estimating process and completion of the budget estimate.
· Obtain quotes for change orders.
· Assist with material coordination and identify lead times for materials and services.
· Prepare and issue allowance related purchase orders
· Identify and coordinate materials and equipment for site staff and trades.
· Monitor project changes and provide cost estimate of contract changes.
· Plan, direct and control construction projects according to schedule, specifications and budget.
· Visit project sites to confirm quality workmanship, schedule adherence and compliance with plans and specifications.
· Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
· 5 years of experience in project management in residential construction
· Experience in architectural design would be considered an asset
· Able to read and understand blueprints and drawings
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
· Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
· Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
· Ability to effectively manage projects with a standard of excellence and drive to completion within deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail and strong work ethic
· Must be punctual and reliable
We offer full-time employment, competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to build and/or renovate beautiful custom homes.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including wage expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a more behind-the-scenes look of our construction crew on-site and in action, click here: https://youtu.be/4HGf5kI9L5Q
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org