Slotegraaf Construction is a full-service, award-winning custom homebuilder and renovations company, passionate about quality homes and accountability to our customers. Our vision is to build our clients a home they love. We accomplish this by joining our people together to provide a client experience characterized by personalized design, experienced planning, high quality products and skilled craftmanship.
We are looking for Assistant Carpenters with Framing and/or Exterior Finishes experience to join our team. You will work in a fast-paced environment with experienced and passionate team members who value integrity, excellence, safety, and continuous improvement
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to read drawings to verify correct layout of walls, windows, doors
· Accurately measure and cut lumber and other building materials
· Knowledge of building techniques
· Erect temporary structures including scaffolding
· Responsible for ensuring quality work is completed on time
· Follow safety rules and maintain a clean and organized work site
· Comfortable working at heights and in a variety of weather conditions
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in residential construction
· High attention to detail and strong work ethic
· Self-motivated with ability to follow instructions
· Must be punctual and reliable
· Safety training is an asset
· Able to safely use power hand tools and saws
· Physically able to lift 50 lbs
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Reliable transportation to the job site is required
We offer full-time employment, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to build and renovate beautiful custom homes.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including wage expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com