Slotegraaf Construction is a full-service, award-winning custom homebuilder and renovations company, passionate about quality homes and accountability to our customers. Our vision is to build our clients a home they love. We accomplish this by joining our people together to provide a client experience characterized by personalized design, experienced planning, high quality products and skilled craftmanship.
We are looking for Assistant Carpenters to help with a variety of tasks on our project sites and experienced finish carpenters to join our millwork team. You will work in a fast-paced environment with experienced and passionate team members who value integrity, excellence, safety, and continuous improvement.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist on project sites from start to completion with carpentry work
· Ability to read and interpret drawings
· Strong finish carpentry skills
· Knowledge of building techniques
· Responsible for ensuring quality work is completed on time
· Follow safety rules and maintain a clean and organized work site
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in residential construction or equivalent technical training
· 2+ years of finish carpentry experience to join our millwork team
· Self motivated with ability to follow instructions
· High attention to detail and strong work ethic
· Must be punctual and reliable
· Safety training is an asset
· Comfortable using all types of power hand tools and saws
· Physically able to lift 50 lbs
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Providing your own transportation to the job site is required
We offer full-time employment, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to build and renovate beautiful custom homes.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including wage expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org